Fruit Crisps is for September and Chocolate Foutain is for October.
Below of the calendar is what I have done for September.
Now, I will show the process of editing the image.
1. I open the image that I selected from my desktop.
2. I use Clone Stamp Tool to remove the word.
3. After that, I use Brightness/Contrast Tool.
4. Go to Filter, Render, then Lighting Effects. The image will look more attractive.
5. Place the image to my calendar layout.
6. Put Bevel and Emboss on the image.
The editng process of the other 2images also same as this image.
Final look of September calendar >>>>>>>