Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pie on August~

As for the August month, I kind of did the same thing with the July's one. Editing the pictures first before putting them in the calendar.

Here's the process of it,


First I opened the picture in Adobe Photoshop to edit it.

Next, I use the Quick Selection Tool and go to Filter> Blur> Blur more.

Then I adjusted the brightness of the picture as well with the above setting.


I then did some editing with the color balance as well.

After editing the picture, I then put it into the calendar format we've designed.


I then added a little effect for the picture by right-clicking the picture layer and clicking Blending option.

We chose to put Bevel and Emboss so here is the setting for it.


Like the previous post I stated, the other 2 of the pictures were also edited a bit similar and is then put into the calendar as well.

Here is the final outcome of the August month calendar. :]


The final outcome of the August month Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment